We’re looking for an experienced ReactJS developer used to building and testing web applications in an Agile environment; a harmonious connection between the API and the user interface!
- Work with a small local team as part of a wider international team, on an innovative and exciting platform that will be used by many thousands every day.
- Understand the importance of performance, security and scalability .
- Implement good development practices to support a reliable continuous integration pipeline.
- Write clean, robust, portable code.
- Help to estimate scopes of work and release schedules.
- Varied, commercial experience developing web applications using ReactJS.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience building web applications in an Agile, product-driven environment.
- Ability to build mockups and prototypes.
- Understanding of libraries complementary to ReactJS, e.g. Redux.
- Mobile-first and responsive development second nature.
- Portfolio showing examples of great design turned into slick, robust components.
- Track record connecting UI with API.
- Enthusiasm for test-driven development, and knowledge of the appropriate frameworks and technologies (e.g. Chai, Mocha).
- Close working relationship with designers and back-end developers.
- Experience working in SCRUM-based Agile projects.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Interest and/or experience in animation.
- The ability to converse in more than one language.
- £30-40K per annum.
- Progressive, friendly working environment.
- Flexible working, including work hours and some working from home.
- Professional development.
- An important part to play in something that will become a household name.
Please do not make contact with us about this role if you are a recruiter.